Greek Bento!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Hello all,

Long time no post! So sorry for the lack of updating, this will change in the New Year!! My New Year's resolution is to make more bentos and update the site more often, so keep checking in and prepare to be amazed!!!


This bento is Greek inspired. I made a pita with tons of fresh vegetables and a delicious tzatziki sauce. One of the pitas has grilled chicken that goes very well with these flavors. Please check out the recipe to make this pita. Not only is it delicious, it is also very healthy. This is a great bento to take to work for all of those New Year's resolutions to eat healthier. On the side I decided to add a little dessert of pumpkin spice pudding with a vanilla sprinkle lightning bolt to go with the Holidays. I hope you all enjoy this bento as much as I have. Happy Bento-ing folks.

-Bento Chick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Nuts! Copyright © 2010 Designed by My Anime Space
florida attorney