Second Shot at Greek Bento!!

Monday, December 19, 2011



Hey folks!!

I made another Greek bento, also a pita, and I think this one turned out just as good as the last one. This bento is more for the meat eater, where as the last one was suitable for vegetarians. I made Greek inspired meatballs with beef and included all of those delicious fresh vegetables to go with them. I also made cute little heart carrots for some color and flavor. In the little sauce bottles is a Greek tzatziki sauce that is made with yogurt, cucumbers and a lot of garlic. Please check out the recipes section to make your own tzatziki sauce. I found this bento to be very refreshing and flavorful. Enjoy your bentos and I wish you happy bento-ing.

-Bento Chick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Nuts! Copyright © 2010 Designed by My Anime Space
florida attorney