Vegan bento!

Monday, April 15, 2013


Hello Everyone!

Long time no post. Well, I have been busy working on my associates degree and working full time. But I finally got a little time to make a bento. In an effort to be more healthy, this is my all vegan bento. I have quinoa, which is a seed that can be used like rice and has tons of protein, a vegetable stir fry with red onions, red peppers, edamame (green soybean), and tofu; seasoned with garlic a little bit of salt and soy sauce. Yummy! Also, for dessert I brought two "candy" dried prunes on the right, sweet, delicious biscoff spread, and dried berries. This is an all around protein packed, healthy lunch, that still allows me to indulge in a bit of sweets! Enjoy everyone!

-Bento Chick 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bento Nuts! Copyright © 2010 Designed by My Anime Space
florida attorney